Hershey kisses roses are perfect for Valentines Day! It is cheap and super easy to make. I got my supplies from Walmart and Dollar Tree, but you can find them at any craft stores too.
It has been forever since I made these. The last time I made them was in high school; that was ages ago. I was in a club and we made these for sale. I remember using some green stem floral wires and red/pink filler papers. The green stem floral wires are flexible so you can bend them. Instead of long stem roses, you can make short stems and turn it into pins to put on your shirt.
There are so many things that you can use to make these. I’ve seen people use:
- clear/colored cellophane papers, plastic wraps, filler paper
- skewers, lollipop sticks, green stem floral wires, chenille stems, floral picks
That’s a pretty good list of supplies that you can use for the wrap and stem. Time to get creative!
- Hershey Kisses
- Red Filler Paper
- Floral Picks
- Floral Tape
- Leaves (Optional)
- You will need 2 Hershey Kisses. Some people like to hot glue the bottoms together, but I won’t be doing that. It’s optional.
2. Cut the filler papers into 5 inch squares. It doesn’t have to be exact. Put the top of the Hershey kisses in the center.
3. Fold the wrap from the right then the left to shape the top (or vice versa).
4. Twist the wrap down so form its shape.
5. Put the floral stick inside the wrap and start wrapping with the floral tape. When you reach a good length, add the leaf and continue wrapping down the floral pick.
And you are done! You can tie these Hershey Kisses Roses in a ribbon…
Or put them in a vase.
Hope you enjoy this tutorial and get inspire to make some for Valentines Day!