Fall off the bone slow cooker ribs are so tender, moist, and delicious! The meat does really fall off the bone. It is perfect for winter days if you want to eat ribs and can’t grill outside and another option from broiling in the oven. My husband says these are the best ribs he’d ever eaten.
I was kind of worried that I won’t be able to eat ribs once I get braces, but now I definitely can. Whenever I grill or broil the ribs, I usually end up eating the meat that is stuck on the bone. Slow cooker helps the meat fall off the bone easily, which makes it easier for me to eat. My daughter loves eating the ribs too. She ate almost as much as me.
- Rib rub
- BBQ sauce (of your choice)
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line a pan with aluminum foil.
- Remove the membrane from the back of the ribs.
- Rinse the rib to get rid of any tiny bones.
- Pat the rib dry and cut it in half so it will fit the slow cooker.
- Rub the rib with rib rub and put it on the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Take out the ribs and put it in slow cooker for 5-6 hours.
- After 5-6 hours, take out the ribs and put it back on the pan.
- Put your bbq sauce on top and put it in the oven for 10 minutes until the sauce is caramelize.